Risk engineering services
As corporations grow, many recognise that investing in loss prevention is more cost-effective than paying for the loss itself. As small to medium sized companies grow, they also need help to build their risk management capabilities and structures.
This is where Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' Risk Engineering Services (RES) can add value.
With senior risk engineering specialists in all our Asian locations and worldwide, our RES team of industry experts tailor made solutions to solve problems in loss prevention, risk engineering and risk management. Using our proprietary account risk assessment technology, our RES team can be effective in virtually any situation, from greenfield risk engineering project support to account benchmarking for risk managers who need to steer capital expenditure within a large insured portfolio.
Product offering and requirements:
- Tailor made risk engineering solution support for corporates, provided as part of an insurance transaction
- Direct fee based services can be provided to insured clients based on individual servicing needs
- Corporates should have considerable interest to improve/manage risk on their industrial or manufacturing sites or within a corporate risk management organization
We provide project risk engineering support for operational sites and construction projects, in particular for industries such as pulp & paper, mining and power generation, energy onshore, semi-conductor, automotive and food.
Why our RES team:
- Proprietary risk assessment system
- Our risk experts are very familiar with most widely used standards and can support customers' request for tailor made loss prevention strategies
- Global team of risk engineering experts locally available with very broad industry expertise
Contact us today to learn how we can put our expertise to work for you.